Advanced Herdsperson Course
AN EVOLUTION VETS FARMER TRAINING COURSE
ADVANCED HERDSPERSON TRAINING COURSE
1 day course
£180 + VAT
Open to All
Course Tutor: Sally Wilson BVMS DBR MRCVS
This course will be of advantage to stockmen with high capabilities who wish to expand their knowledge and has been developed to help your step to the next level.
What you can expect from this Course:
- This is a one day course
- There are both theory and practical elements to the day
- Emphasis is placed on practical, veterinary-based skills
- Aimed at experienced stockmen who would like to progress their careers and reach their potential
- In-depth instruction on:
- Dry Cow management: condition scoring; preparing for calving
- Calving: best practice; difficult calvings
- Fresh Cow Management: monitoring performance, problem cows
- Lactation: getting the best out of your cows; disease monitoring; vaccination policy.
On booking, you will receive a short questionnaire asking for details of your experience. This will enable your tutor to plan the day to give best value to each attendee.
Places are necessarily restricted to enable maximum individual tuition.